[orca-list] usb to serial adapter

i might order that belkin usb to serial adapter and just hope that it will be recognised in lucid so i can get braille support in orca and or brailletty and if it doesn't work either give it away or sell it to someone who needs a usb to serial adapter which works in windows if it isn't supported in linux. hopefully it will be plug and play like the disgo usb stick my sister gave to me a while ago which i have my settings for evolution stored on among other files.