Re: [orca-list] Orca becomes unresponsive periodically on Linux Mint 9

Thanks Trever and all,

I was able to find the PID for mint-update and kill it. So far, that seems to have solved my problem, but I need to know the best way to debug things. I would now like to file a bug report against mint-update so that it can be fixed in future releases, but I need to know what information to include to best help the developers to know what's not working and why. I'm also going to propose that Orca be included in the next release, since for some reason, although it's part of GNOME, the Mint developers have decided not to have it installed by default on either the CD, the DVD or in a fresh install to a hard disk. Here's one more accessible Linux distro if I can have these things fixed.

~Kyle