Re: [orca-list] Orca becomes unresponsive periodically on Linux Mint 9

HI,

I assume you ment this to go to the list.
No, here ps or uptime is better.  FIrst orca is unresponsive therefore
it'll be rather hard to use the app in question.  The fact these take
snapshots is intentional, they will tell you roughly what is happening
in a way you can use.  My first thought was top (curses system monitor
sounds similar) but the fact that its curses and real time causes a
problem because how do you get the data?

Trev