Re: [orca-list] Frequent Crashes in Firefox

On 01/29/2010 02:22 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:
I mentioned something like this before but apparently nobody else could reproduce it.  I had numerous crashes this morning where I was scrolling around on different pages and then I suddenly would lose speech.  Any subsequent press of the up or down arrows would result in a ding but no speech.  If I hit the escape key, that silent dialog goes way, Firefox Vanishes and I get speech back.  Does anyone else experience this behavior?

I filed a bug against this problem
here