[orca-list] freeciv's gtk client

Hi all,
I realize this is the lowest of low priority around here at the moment with so much else in flux for Gnome 2.30. However, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the Freeciv gtk client is moderately speech-friendly with Orca. I can't play the game reliably with it, but most of the screens do read after a fashion. I wonder what possibilities there might be in scripting this game? An accessible strategy game of this sort would be right up my alley, as I've wanted to play Civilization for years and never been able to. Gaming with orca in general would be nice, but I can wait. So I just thought I'd throw this out there and get other people's impressions. Is it worth contacting the Freeciv team about it as well? Maybe they'll be able to provide better orca integration from their end, maybe by exporting information over Dbus, I don't know how these things work exactly.
Thoughts?
All the best,
Zack.