[orca-list] Orca with netbeans

Hello,
I can't remember if I posted about this some time ago, but here goes.

When I try orca with netbeans I find that it performs so slowly that it is impractical to use. From what I have been able to gather about what orca can read from netbeans and using netbeans on windows with NVDA, I believe netbeans may expose most of the accessible information it needs to (it may have a few problems but mostly reasonable to use).

Is there anything I can do to try and track down why orca responds so slowly in netbeans? Does anyone have a clue about how to solve the problem.

Michael Whapples