[orca-list] Developing Game with Text to Speech

Hello

Hope this is correct mailing list.

I'm developing an a game using PythonGtk and I would like it to use
TTS to make the game to tell players what to do, what happened, what's
the new mission is about etc. In addition to displaying text.

Should I be using speechd API or are there some other orca bindings
available to access speech engine? Cause I want the game speak in the
users language (the game is already translated using gettext) and with
speech engines/voices available.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),