Re: [orca-list] orca and lxde

I couldn't find an obvious knoppix mailing list to write too. I'm now at
the point where if I run orca from alt+f2, it works correctly, and if I
run apps from this dialog they work correctly. I do have to run orca
twice though for some reason for it to work... What does gnome start
exactly? Maybe I need to be starting at-spi somehow?

Thanks,
Dan