Re: [orca-list] orca and lxde

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 09:41:13PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
that you need to set GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge which you can do

Thanks, your a champ, that did the trick -- if I run it from a lxterm, and
then invoke orca, I can read the orca window. Once orca is running I can
start a new lxterm, and export again invoking another gtk app
eg. firefox. This works great, however, now I just need to go and find
out what file I should place this in as so it will automatically set the
variables upon start of lxde, and therefore theoretically I should have
access to the desktop, and all apps I invoke.

Thanks for all your help! After some googling, it seems others have got
it working so I'll keep persisting.:)

Cheers,
Dan