From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Isaac Porat
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:49 PM
To: 'Krishnakant'
Cc: Orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Using Linux for everyday computing tasks and
employment

Hi Krishnakant

The following may be useful for getting around the delay problem with large
number of items in the inbox at least until this issue is fixed.
I used to run very large number of items in my inbox but not anymore.
Thunderbird 3 has excellent facility which allows you to create filters
which will among other things move your items to folders of your choice
thereby reducing the items in each one.  You can even run your filter on
your existing folders including your inbox.
I now run basically an empty inbox and where items do not conform to any of
the filtering criteria I either delete or move it manually for long term
storage.

Regards
Isaac