Re: [orca-list] my favorite orca distro

Hi, knoppix is really much faster than ubuntu while browsing
specially. however, it doesn't allow much access apart from regular
applications. ubuntu is really shaping up well. most of the tasks have
become easier. I am looking forward to gnome3.0 for greater
improvements for allround accessibility where kde would also not pose
any problem.
thanks,
Aruni