Re: [orca-list] Using Linux for everyday computing tasks and employment

Hi,
On Do, Jan 14, 2010 at 02:48:26 +0000, James & Nash wrote:
Hi list,

I'm just curious, but how many of you use Orca and your favoured Linux distro for everyday use and also for
employment purposes?

+1 since 11 years.

The reason I am asking is because for me I think that Linux would be more of a hobby than a serious
computing platform at least for the moment.

Have you done serious testing of linux by installing it on a real
computer (not vmware etc)?
Most of your mails were written using outlook and now apple mail???

BTW. your question isn't orca related.
If you have problems with orca go on and submit bug reports.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Thanks
Halim