Re: [orca-list] Using Linux for everyday computing tasks and employment

Hy List,

I use it full time my work, my work and my hobby task Linux is enough.
For example, my note book have a legal Windows Vista operating system, but I am not use, because not must to use my work and hobby purposes.

I am using Firefox with webbrowsing, Thunderbird with e-mail writing, Pidgin for chat, making Skype calls with Skype and skype4pidgin plugin, etc.
And of course, my primary screen reader is Orca Screen Reader. :-):-)

For example, my wife using Linux, he not using Orca screen reader often, but very like Linux.

I am begin using Linux since 1999, oldest time need me two personal computer: the primary computer running the operating system, the secondary computer running the terminal program (for example Putty). This is need oldest time, because in Hungary not have lot of braille displays. GNOME Accessibility development is changing this, thank you all developers the very hard work.

Attila