Re: [orca-list] multi-monitor possibilities

Hi Stefan:

On the "magnifier" tab of the orca preferences dialog, there is an "advanced..." button. Press this button and you will get a dialog that has a "multi-monitor settings" section. Under this section, you can specify the source and target displays. With this, you should hopefully be able to make the source display (:0.0) the unmagnified view and the target display (:0.1) a full screen magnified view of the source display.

Hope this helps,

Will