[orca-list] multi-monitor possibilities

Dear list,

I have been fortunate enough to be given both the option to run Linux (Fedora) and have a dual-monitor set-up at my new employer. I would, however, like to use ORCA's magnifier and I am curious to know how well it works with dual monitor set-up.

What exactly can one do with ORCA on a dual-monitor system? I want to be able to have one monitor unmagnified and the other monitor magnifying whatever I point the mouse at, though I fear this is not how it would function... Nor am I certain whether such a set-up would be even half as useful as I imagine. (For the last year, I have used Windows XP with Zoomtext and a single monitor, having Zoomtext magnify everything. I, however, got irritated with having to zoom out whenever I wanted to glance at the whole screen.)

I would therefore appreciate it if users could let me know how they use ORCA on their dual-monitor systems.

Kind regards,

Stefan