[orca-list] xclip, X selections and Orca

According to the xclip(1) manual page, there are three selections into which
text can be copied: primary, secondary, and clipboard, with primary being the
default.

Ctrl-v in Firefox (and possibly the equivalent in other applications)
retrieves text from the X clipboard, i.e., the third of the above
possibilities.

Is there any keyboard function available to copy text to/from either primary
or secondary?

The middle mouse button, according to Web pages that I've found, copies text
from the primary selection, but I couldn't find any key binding for this in
the Orca keyboard layouts.

Incidentally, to copy text into the X clipboard, use xclip -selection c
which overrides the default.