Re: [orca-list] Wiki Updated Was Re: I Broke Orca during an upgrade tonight

trev saunders gmail com <trev saunders gmail com> wrote:
My personal prefrence here would to build it in a VM so I don't end up
without speech.

One of the advantages of KVM (I don't know about others) is that it can
provide a virtual braille display and a virtual audio device.

It may be possible to set this up so that Orca can be run in the guest
operating system with both braille and speech.