Re: [orca-list] I Broke Orca during an upgrade tonight

Hi Storm:

at-spi from git master is going to relocate itself by default so that it does not conflict with the D-Bus form. If you don't want it to relocate itself, you need to put --disable-relocate on the autogen.sh line. Note also that you need to take a bit more care with the command line parameters you pass to autogen. These include --prefix --libexecdir and --sysconfdir.

Hope this helps,

Will