[orca-list] Wiki Updated Was Re: I Broke Orca during an upgrade tonight

Hi,
I have updated the wiki with the new info.  I put the part about disabling relocate in the text above the actual commands because I assume that after the transition it may not always be desirable to disable that location.  The sysconfdir I did add to the ./autogen.sh line because it should be the same for all systems. Now, I am going to test it and see how it works on my system.  Hopefully I'll send another message when everything is complete.
Off to upgrade
Storm

Follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976