Re: [orca-list] An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility

If there are funds available, I believe a simple way to help out greatly
here would be to channel those funds towards the GNOME Foundation and
have them marked specifically for GNOME Accessibility and/or Orca.  We
can then use them to fund qualified individuals.  There is already a
working model in place for this, so it's readily achievable.  Joanie's
quality work on WebKit accessibility, for example, was funded this way.

Will