Re: [orca-list] An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility

On Wednesday 24 February 2010 02:11 AM, Michael Whapples wrote:

how can oracle change to adjust such a view (I publically invite oracle to contact me to discuss this in more detail if they feel they want to).

Me too.  I can give a lot of aspects to continuing the support for Orca.
I have been working in this field for quite some time so Orca people are invited to contact me for getting a real feel of what could positively happen if they do re-think.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.