Re: [orca-list] An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility

Hello,
I agree looking forward is the way to go, I hope (as I meant) my comments to be taken constructively. What is it that gives me such a view of oracle's commitment to accessibility, what was it that Sun did that made me view their work positively, how can oracle change to adjust such a view (I publically invite oracle to contact me to discuss this in more detail if they feel they want to).

Looking forward on my side, I have reached the conclusion that oracle only implement accessibility if they must (I point to my experience when reporting issues with sqldeveloper as another example), therefore I will give attention to products/projects which implement accessibility because they want it usable by as many people as possible regardless of disability, language, etc (basically anything beyond the individual's control).

Michael Whapples