Re: [orca-list] Who is in control of Orca commits now?

Hi Bill.

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 15:45 -0500, Bill Cox wrote:
Hi, Joanie.  If you are the only ones doing this work, is there any
chance you could be tempted to switch development to some flavor of
Linux?   I think you'd attract a larger volunteer community working in
Linux rather than Sun OS.

I'm afraid I don't understand how my using OpenSolaris discourages other
volunteers from contributing using the GNOME-based distro/OS of their
choice.

Having said that, I spent this weekend working on the regression tests
in Ubuntu (in a virtualbox <grin>).

--joanie