Re: [orca-list] An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility

On Tuesday 23 February 2010 11:08 PM, Willie Walker wrote:
It's possible Oracle may end up being a supporter in the future, but
casting aspersions against them may end up reducing the chances they
will do so.  Let's try to keep our eyes out of the rear view mirror.  We

As I said, I am not accusing any personal or management persay, I just don't understand how a big community can be ignored like this or even pushed to the back-seet? I am sorry for those who got hert by my comments, but Please try to understand, completely stopping support for such an important project generally invites angry responses from those who are going to be affected.
And if Oracle has decided to re-think their decision, here is a tip.
most organisations have what they call as the corporate social responsibility.
So under that department, Oracle can continue development of Orca.
Instead of spending funds on other things,why not support a project which has social value and also very matured already?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.