[orca-list] How i could constructively participate during debugging Ubuntu?

Good afternoon,

    Would somebody be so kind and would direct me how i could constructively participate during debugging development version of Ubuntu? How to get deeply in touch with core developers to know, which features are now being developed so i could try to help during debugging those features, i AM really ready to constructively cooperate with core developers of Ubuntu. I Am unfortunately not experienced programmer, but i can give them some solutions for correcting errors or try to find The cause of error. I AM not professional revival so i AM deeply aware, that i can not modifi source code of Linux kernel written in Assembli language, but i think, that i could bring my patience while debugging daily live CD builds.

Thank You for any directions, Ubuntu 10.04 is now working reliably on my system. Even Linux kernel is not automatically damaging integrity of installed operating system, algorithms, which are responsible for allocating swap file are not allocating many swap file in The background if i AM not using Ubuntu.

Do not be afraid, i will not intrude The core developers.