[orca-list] I solved issues with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with Orca

Dear users and core developers of Orca,

    I was able to fix issues related to Gnome menus and run dialog box in Gnome. How i have done it?

1. I finished installation of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS live CD Gnome.

2. When i have heart a login sound, i activated The thirt console by pressing CTRL+ALT+F3.

3. I login as my user name, which I Am normally using while login to Ubuntu.

I typed my user password.

4. I typed sudo su
5. I typed my password
6. I typed gdm-stop

The Gnome session and all crucial processs have been correctly terminated.

7. I activated rather a new console, number 5

8. I logged as a normal user, i typed my user password.

8. I typed startx

It is important to start Gnome by using startx command while login as a nomral user, not root.

All menus of Gnome have started to be fully accessible.

It is very important to correctly shutdown Gnome, so new settings will be stored in The database.

I AM now able to use development version of Ubuntu without programmers knowledge and without need to modify some parts of source code or without need to modifi strange configuration files.

Ofcourse, there are still some bucks, but it is good for testing and i will send new bug reports to The canonical LTD.