Re: [orca-list] possibly OT: Oracle takeover

By the way, if anyone is concerned that I may no longer lead Orca or GNOME Accessibility - it is a valid
concern.

I will be casting a broad net looking for employment and it may lead me away from this space.  I regret that
I would have to leave since I am so passionate about what we do with GNOME Accessibility.  We are a strong
community and I'm happy to be part of it.  I am still planning on seeing GNOME 2.30 through, however, and
will do my best to help with GNOME 3.0 as much as I can.

If you are concerned, remember that you do have a voice.  You can write to organizations about how my absence
in this space will have a direct impact on your access to the graphical desktop, the internet, employment,
etc.  You can blog about it.  Tweet about it.  Write an open letter.  Have your friends do the same.  Let
people know that it needs to be staffed/funded appropriately to succeed.

If your voice is not heard, the assumption will be that you do not care.

Will