Re: [orca-list] Trouble setting up speech-dispatcher with orca

Arch Linux isn't using Pulse either.  Don't think it is coming all
that soon either.  It is available for those who want to use it but I
think I will pass and will maintain the Speech-Dispatcher package
accordingly.  I'll at least get it to build with libao but not pulse.