[orca-list] latest orca and latest open office?

Hi

Does the latest orca and open office let me tell the color of text and fonts and stuff? and does the latest orca and latest open office let me read charts and graphs in calc, and does it work with the impress powerpoint presentattion program?

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 gmail com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.