Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v2.91.4

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net> wrote:
Has python-yaml been linked to orca as a dependency yet for this
version?

The configure script is looking for it; this means it's a dependency, and
there is code that imports it.

If you are asking whether it has been added as a dependency in any
distribution's packages, that's a question for each distribution. I don't
think the current developmental release has yet been packaged by any
distribution, but I could be wrong - some of them move very quickly with
preliminary packages. I wouldn't expect it to be packaged by most
distributors, though, until the next official release.