[orca-list] New Orca documentation will be awailable with library.gnome.org

Hy,

Joanie, you not known the new fantastic Orca documentation will be awailable with librari.gnome.org documentation page?
Now, have similar link for example with Gnome Accessibility guide:
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/index.html
Or already have a similar link with only I not known? :-):-)
For example when I finalizing the documentation translation, easyest my correcting work if not alwais need go to Yelp if I would like see how can real look the documentation, or perhaps not I doed a mistake prewious.

Attila