Re: [orca-list] testresults of new settings and profile stuff

Hi,
On Di, Dez 21, 2010 at 06:24:55 -0200, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
1. Create a new profile and configure it to use a different synthesizer.
2. Load the new profile.

After load the new profile, orca doesn't talk using the synth configured
in the new profile.
The synthesizer will be used only after the OK or apply button is clicked.

I can confirm this behaviour.
It seems that it loads only the synth parameters (rate pitch etc) but
does not set the synth.

Regarding your freeze when pressing esc after loading a new profile:
I can confirm that orca runs but it produces no speech output.
My brailledisplay works.
If this happens, I can't quit orca with orca+q or enter orca prferences
with orca+space.
BR.
Halim