Re: [orca-list] testresults of new settings and profile stuff

Hi Joanie and all.
Try the following:
1. Activate orca preferences.
2. Load a different profile.
3. Press escape or click the cancel button.

In my machine orca freezes.

One question.
When I load a profile, orca uses the new settings immediately or they will be used only after I apply the settings?
Thanks and congratulations, nice job.