[orca-list] testresults of new settings and profile stuff

Hi,
First thank you all for the nice work :-).

On my machine it seems to work but I have a few suggestions:
1. When I start orca first time the settings windows opens but doesn't
get focus.
This should be fixed!

2. When i try to save a profile, I see on the brailledisplay
new profile:
This should be changed to something like
new profilename:
Please rename also the ok button to save and swap it's position  with the
close button.

3. After loading a profile it would be nice if the settings could be
applied automaticaly.
EG.: prof1 has a diferent synth setting as prof2.
Currently when I load prof2 I need to press apply after that to get the
new settings applied to the synth.
Thx.
Halim