Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of Linux for Windows and Mac switchers
should answer that question.
On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Edu Camargo wrote:

Em 7/12/2010 09:59, Michael Whapples escreveu:
 "As for the unity desktop thing, forget it, linux is not ubuntu, there's
 plenty of other distributions out there to choose from should ubuntu be

This leads me to a question, sorry in case it might sound off-topic.

I've always been interested on using Debian as an approach to Linux, since Ubuntu is made up after it. I know that this question have been asked before, but I'd like to find some light on it. Is there any accessible install for Debian? I don't know why I got so much interested on Debian.

I particularly love Gnome and the simplicity in which their applications work.

Any advice on this is very appreciated.