Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 12:10:33AM EST, Steve Holmes wrote:
Is this related something you might have added? This sounds familiar
now.  Yeah, it seems to toggle the announcement on and off.  It worked
the same way for both of these icons.  That will be really handy.
What I'm curious about now is what makes these two different from the
others that talk strait away. I also notice a couple silent spots
which also come to life when I hit Ctrl-F1 like the Window selecter.

The icons that don't present information immediately to orca when tabbed over need a label to be set in
at-spi. Since GTK is used, the code for the icons in question needs to label the icons using an atk function
call.

Luke