Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of Linux for Windows and Mac switchers

I have ben trying to do the same thing with no luck so far

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Edu Camargo
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 3:47 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of Linux for Windows and Mac
switchers

Em 7/12/2010 09:59, Michael Whapples escreveu:

        "As for the unity desktop thing, forget it, linux is not ubuntu,
there's plenty of other distributions out there to choose from should ubuntu
be inaccessible."

This leads me to a question, sorry in case it might sound off-topic.

I've always been interested on using Debian as an approach to Linux, since
Ubuntu is made up after it. I know that this question have been asked
before, but I'd like to find some light on it. Is there any accessible
install for Debian? I don't know why I got so much interested on Debian.

I particularly love Gnome and the simplicity in which their applications
work.

Any advice on this is very appreciated.

Peace,

Edu.