[orca-list] FTP Server GUI For Linux That Works With Orca

Hi everyone,

I know there are accessible ftp clients with guis for Linux that work with Orca. Most of the ftp servers that I've read about are command line only. The only ones that I know of that have guis are ProFTPD and VSFTPD. Both work with Webmin which is interesting to get to run on Linux depending on the distrobution of choice.

I know that there are more accessible ftp server guis on Windows. I know that there is GAdmin and GTKProFTPD for Linux, but unsure how Orca friendly they are. I ask because this would save me the trouble of putting XP and Jaws on an older machine that isn't in use now.