Re: [orca-list] FTP Server GUI For Linux That Works With Orca

If you use nautilus to explorer your file system, you can use it to explorer a ftp server too.
You can try press ctrl++l and type something like:
sftp://YourUserName YourServerName Nautilus will ask for the password ant after that you will see the files in the ftp server.