Re: [orca-list] Orca-2.31.90 checking version in a terminal

Hi Milton,

I've tried what you describe and I can reproduce the same behavior.
There have been some changes that make Orca kill all the Orca's
process the one of them finish. I'll try to change this to avoid this
for options like '-v', '-l' and '-?'.

Thanks for your time and your explanation :-)