Re: [orca-list] say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

        I can confirm this, and I does'nt like it ;).

El 23/08/2010 8:29, Milton escribió:
Hi,
I can confirm Orca say all stops at the next link, working with 2.31.90
and Ubuntu 10.04. But I like this way of reading on the internet giving
me the possibility to dive directly into the link of interest while
reading.
Milton
----- Original Message ----- From: "lutz kaiser" <lutz kaiser gmx net>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

hi list and Henning,

i beliefe, this happend first, when this switching of speech was
implemented. (normal / system voice)
I'm sorry, i cna not say the exact date.
regards
Lutz

Am 23.08.2010 12:45, schrieb Henning Oschwald:
Hi,

On Mo, Aug 23 2010, lutz kaiser wrote:

i use gnome-speech, espeak (gnome speech driver) . But with
speechdispatcher (version 0.7) and espeak-mbrola it happend too.

I can not confirm the issue with Firefox 3.6.8, Speech-Dispatcher 0.7
and Orca from Git from Aug 19th. Sayall works fine here.

Henning