[orca-list] Intro and a question about brltty and vinux

Hello,

I've just joined the list and have a question about brltty and vinux 3.0
that I hope you can help me with.

After installing Vinux 3.0 Orca starts at login just fine. But, even
though I have braille enabled, my usb braille display doesn't react.

Brltty is running when I check via the terminal. I'm using a Papenmeir
els 40 display which is supported by brltty.

How can I get the braille working?

Thank you for any help you could give me.

Kris