Re: [orca-list] getting to wireless networks

I still wanna know how you remove gnome-network-manager or is that even literally the name of the pkg? Could I just do an apt-get remove with that pkg name:

"gnome-network-manager"

Chris.----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Whapples" <mwhapples aim com>
To: "Richard" <rickfunes yahoo com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] getting to wireless networks

Hello,
Just as a quick note, on machines which will require wireless I also use wicd. As I remember when tabbing around I don't think orca speaks the network name associated with the checkbox. However this is very minor as you can easily use flat review to check which network you are dealing with.

Also for those who use the text console quite a bit, I think there are front ends for wicd for the text console.

Michael Whapples