Re: [orca-list] getting to wireless networks

Hello,
the icon should be somewhere on the gnome panel. You can cycle between panels and desktop using ctrl-alt-tab. But I personally don't like gnome network manager and removed it. I installed wicd. You have to install wicd - it is a deamon and then wicd-gtk, that's the gtk interface. It is much better network manager in my opinion. You have similar options like in windows and can set multiple profiles for ethernet connections, etc.
Vojta