[orca-list] notifications not announced when using movie player

Hi all.
When I am hearing music using movie player orca does not announce the messages produced by some kind of notifications. One example is when I disconnect my laptop from the outlet. If I am not using movie player, orca announce that the battery is discharging. If I am hearing something using movie player, orca does not announce that the battery is discharging.
Anyone can confirm?
Thanks.

--
{}S