Re: [orca-list] Another/new patch which needs testing love (was Re: System Voice patch needs your testing)

I get errors when I attempt to apply the patch! My git is up to date
as of the most recent translation.  I have all the other commits you
did for system voice.  I got several errors during the patch so the
local commit failed for me.

The only other difference I have is the yet-to-be-applied change for
removing OpenTTS support.  That shouldn't be in the way of this patch
though.