Re: [orca-list] Another/new patch which needs testing love (was Re: System Voice patch needs your testing)

In my last post, I mentioned that the patch failed to apply in my
local git tree.  Well, I thought I would try with a brand new branch
but got the same errors.  This time, I have a script listing of the
session so here it is:

Script started on Mon 16 Aug 2010 05:35:51 PM MST
steve lnx3:~/git/orca$ git am ~/system-checkbox.patch
Applying: Fix for bug #520595 - Orca is far too "chatty" for persons with learning disabilities
/home/steve/git/orca/.git/rebase-apply/patch:87: trailing whitespace.
            speech.speak(string, voice, interrupt)
error: patch failed: src/orca/speech_generator.py:190
error: src/orca/speech_generator.py: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 Fix for bug #520595 - Orca is far too "chatty" for persons with learning disabilities
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".
steve lnx3:~/git/orca$ git am --abort
steve lnx3:~/git/orca$ exit
exit

Script done on Mon 16 Aug 2010 05:36:44 PM MST