Re: [orca-list] Reproduceable crash in gedit with say-all

Hi Paul, This sounds familiar, As a quick guess, it is the sd python
bindings again, forgetting to escape the full stops for us.
Unfortunately I am leaving for the Netherlands in a few hrs, and wont be
back until friday, but I will happely look into it then if no one has in
the meantime.

Thanks.

-Jon