[orca-list] If you pulled orca from master recently, please pull again

Hey all.

Paul stumbled across an odd bug. Still digging into it. But the end
result is that Orca stopped speaking quite a few things for him.
Therefore I have just now committed a fix for that issue. If you pulled
master a little while ago when I sent the update on the system voice, it
would be good to pull master again.

Sorry and thanks! And thanks very much to Paul for all his testing!
--joanie