Re: [orca-list] Unicode Orca Bug has been filed

Thanks Crhis.
Was done correctly.
I already attached a patch to fix the problem and the next step is that it will be reviewed by someone, probably Joanie.
If no problems are found in the patch, it will be accepted and applied.
You may have noticed that every time someone makes some kind of change in the bug, you receive a message. That way all involved are informed.
Thanks again and wellcome.
I hope you find many bugs! -:)